Menopause is the effect of the lowered manufacturing of estrogen inside the female body since the ovaries stop producing eggs and the whole process of ovulation no longer happens. This method is named menopause and occurs normally around the age of 52 years though it can start earlier, inside the 40's.
Menopause has a number of symptoms that could differ in severity in one individual to a different one. Severe symptoms can be debilitating and affect a woman's capacity to function normally in daily life. However, some ladies have such mild symptoms that they are unaware they are experiencing menopause.
Many of the most common symptoms of Menopause can include:
- Hot flashes and night sweats
- Tiredness, lethargy and fatigue
- Insomnia or difficulty sleeping
- Mood swings, irritability, anxiety and depression
- Dry scalp, thinning hair or baldness
- Dried-out skin and also other skin problems
- Irregular menstruation
- Lack of libido or libido
- Vaginal dryness
Its not all symptoms can be present or noticeable during menopause in every single women.
Hormone therapy has been utilized for many years to replace the bioidentical hormone therapy cost that are will no longer being manufactured by our bodies therefore combating the signs of menopause. There are two main kinds of hormone replacement therapy (HRT) available – traditional HRT or bioidentical HRT.
Traditional HRT are hormones which can be based on estrogen from horses and they are normally oral medications (pills or capsules). However, a tremendous chance of heart disease and stroke have already been associated with these kind of HRT drugs.
Bioidentical hormones are created within lab from plant derived materials (soy or yams) to get identical on molecular level for the hormones created by the body. The remedy is manufactured being cream that is certainly applied right to the skin where it really is absorbed into the body.
Aside from alleviating menopause symptoms, HRT has some additional benefits:
- Can lower the chance of heart disease if treatment is started in younger age before arteries begin to harden as well as other signs of cardiovascular or heart problems begin to appear.
- Can delay the signs of ageing