The best part of any relationship is the honeymoon phase. At the beginning, everything feels great when you plan to go out on dates, or do some fun activities. But when the honeymoon period ends, the spark in the relationship also fades. Couples stop spending time doing fun activities which leads to problems in a relationship. These are some activities couples should try doing to liven up romance.
1. Do something unique – We make less effort for the same person by spending more amount of time. Try something new which will bring some refreshment in your relationship. Go out for a walk at different parks or cook together something unique.
2. Try Dancing – Try to learn some moves by teaching one other. Pick a song and work as a team while learning to dance.
3. Massage each other – Massage is a great way to relieve yourself from stress. As a couple, try giving each other some massage by showing care with some candles, chocolates, rose petals, essential oils and romantic music.
4. Laugh – Laughter is the best medicine. So, next time if you’re in a bad mood then try to crack a joke. Crack a silly joke on yourself or on your partner to bring that smile out. Couples should also go to comedy club’s that will bring you both closer together.
5. Travel – Traveling is a fun way to explore new things together. There will be stories and experiences to share with each other. Couples looking to spend their honeymoon or any other vacation should try a private island. Island such as Bedarra can be the best island honeymoon destinations.